Thank you for your interest in applying to Texas Task Force 1. Please submit the items listed below to complete your application.
If all items are not received or postmarked by September 1st, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Once your application is submitted, you can expect to hear from the Task Force after October 15.
To be eligible to apply to TX-TF1 - Type 1 FEMA US&R team, applicants must live within a 3-hour drive time window of College Station or for application to the Region 3 Type 3 team, applicants must live within DPS Region 3.
1. Application Form
3. Signed Letter of Recommendation from Chief or Agency Point of Contact on Letterhead. (must be recently dated
4. All applicable certificates
- FEMA General
- Position Specific certifications
5. A 250 word typed essay explaining why you are for applying to TX-TF1 and why you are qualified for the position.
6. Optional Items
- Other Letters of Recommendation
- Other pertinent certificates
Please assemble the above items and submit a completed application to:
TEEX –Texas Task Force 1
Attn: Stacey Macik
101 Gateway Ste B
College Station, TX 77845
Applications are not accepted electronically.
If you have any questions during this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the requirements for positions on Texas Task Force 1.