APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED.
The application period closes on September 1, 2021. No applications will be accepted after that date.
Applicants must live within a three-hour drive time of College Station, TX to apply for Texas A&M Task Force 1. For application to the Region 3 team, applicants must live within DPS Region 3 to be eligible.
In some cases, not all certificates are attainable before being admitted onto the team but should be utilized as a guideline for the requirements of each position.
Before clicking “Apply”
Have the following items ready to upload:
- Signed Letter of Recommendation from Chief or Agency Point of Contact on Letterhead (must be recently dated)
- All applicable certificates
- FEMA General
- Position Specific certifications
- A 250 word typed essay explaining why you are for applying to TX-TF1 and why you are qualified for the position.
- Optional Items
- Other Letters of Recommendation
- Other pertinent certificates
Once your application is submitted, you can expect to hear from the Task Force after October 15.
Position Specific Requirements and to Apply
We adhere to the National US&R Response System position description qualifications and general requirements for each position. As such, we encourage all interested personnel to look at the requirements for the position they are interested in AND the FEMA General Requirements when preparing their application. Any applicable certifications should be submitted with the application. Please note that FEMA classes are not available to personnel not currently rostered on a Task Force.